This site is owned and operated by Fairbank, Maslin, Maullin, Metz, and Associates, Inc. (“FM3 Research” or “FM3”). The information contained herein is proprietary to FM3 Research and the modification of the materials or use of the materials for any purpose is a violation of FM3 Research copyright and proprietary rights. Such information may not be used, reproduced or disclosed to others except when specifically permitted in writing by FM3 Research. FM3 Research does not warrant that this site or the materials contained within will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- Scope: This Policy applies solely to FM3 Research. It does not apply to any affiliates, subsidiaries or divisions of FM3 Research.
- Personally Identifying Information: We do not share your personally identifying information with any third parties, except under the following circumstances: a. With your permission b. When we are required to do so by law, including, without limitation, to comply with legal process (i.e., search warrant, subpoena or court order); c. To protect FM3 Research’s rights and property; d. To protect the safety of FM3 Research employees or the public, such as when we believe someone’s physical safety is at risk.
- Customer Service: We communicate with clients on a regular basis to provide requested services. Our employees use phone, e-mail, and post mail to communicate with clients with regard to their services.
- Links: Our sites may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every Web site that collects personally-identifiable information.
- Payment and Billing Information: We will never provide your payment details to any third party, including our corporate partners. We accept payment by Personal or Company Checks.
- Your Consent: By submitting your information you consent to the use of that information as set out in this policy.
- Usage Patterns: We track aggregate site usage patterns of our visitors primarily so we can develop a better Website (“Site”) for our visitors. We reserve the right to disclose such aggregate information to third parties. We do not disclose the site usage patterns for individual visitors.
- Cookies: We use “cookies” to track and record visitor preferences and activities on our Site. Cookies are pieces of information or data sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies help us track aggregate site usage patterns. Cookies are not used to access your personally identifying information.
- IP Addresses: To help us track aggregate site usage patterns, such as the number of unique and return visitors to the Site, we track the IP addresses of our visitors. An IP address is a unique number assigned to your computer when you are using your browser on the Internet. IP addresses are not used to access your personally identifying information.
- Policy Changes: Our Policy is regularly reviewed to ensure the privacy interests of our customers and in response to changing business circumstances and legal developments. We reserve the right to change and update our Policy at any time and from time to time without notice to you. Please visit this web page to see changes we may have made.
- Media: Third-party logos and marks are registered trademarks of their respective owners. All rights reserved. All the rights on songs, files, videos or images on this site are the property of their respective owners. All music or images are presented only for fact-finding or listening.
- Indemnity: You agree that you shall indemnify and defend FM3 Research, all parties from whom FM3 Research has licensed portions of content, and their directors, officers, and employees, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees and expenses arising out of or related to 1) your breach of these Terms of Service or 2) any suit, claim, or demand arising from or relating to any text, photograph, image, graphic, or other material incorporated into products that was not part of the standard site content.
If any questions or disputes of this Policy arise, please contact FM3 Research at one of our two offices (Los Angeles or Oakland) listed below.